This hands free crutch is an amazing walking aid and a quick fix for your disability problem. The device (once in place) allows you to rest your knee and calf on the resting pad, to grant you the ability to painlessly walk without those uncomfortable, traditional crutches.
Some standard features include:
- Quick release buckles, to make putting and taking off the crutch notably easy.
- Adjust the length of the strap, to fit around your thigh excellently.
- Manufactured to be completely adaptable, to the height of your unharmed leg.
- A knee platform that is lightweight and quite solid, for maximal control.
- And more features.
The package comes with:
- A hands free crutch:
To learn more about fitting the iWalk 2.0 for daily use, refer to this video:
You can always re-custom fit your hands free crutch, if you desire. With continued use, the components of the crutch may wear out, such as the knee platform pad, the thigh saddle pads or the rubber foot tread.
- The device replacement parts can get a little pricey.
- Not ideal for people with movability issues prior to the accident.
How Much Does it Cost?
The merchant sells the hands free crutch on Amazon for only $149 and you may be eligible for free shipping. Amazon Prime members are able to receive their i Walk in just two days, with Amazon Prime.
Pros and Cons
- i Walk 2.0 comes with a 1 year manufacturer warranty against all manufacturer defects.
- Manufactured to be assembled easily.
- No tools are required for constructing the iWalk.
- Effortlessly ascend stairs.
- Featured on the Chicago Tribune, abc News, Daily News, People, The Huffing Post, NBC, The E, USA Today, Mirror and different media networks.
- Won several awards at North America’s largest medical device trade show, twice.
- Crutch device patented in the USA.
- The gadget is easy to use and is designed to fit your leg.
- Relieves you of having to use your hands, everywhere you go.
- Alleviates your armpits of that aggravating pain that comes with the usage of crutches.
- Aids you, so you wont be a bother to anybody else.
- Some users complained about how the iWalk had to be readjusted, according to what you are wearing.
- This product may not be good for the elderly, the obese or others with movability challenges.
- Some people may take time to get used to this innovative device.
Still stumped on whether to devote your cash to this ingenious gadget? Accumulate more information about the iWalk 2.0 by viewing this useful video by Dr. Frank McGeorge of WDIV:
iWalk 2.0 FAQs:
Where can I purchase the hands free crutch?
Click this Amazon link to add the hands free crutch to your cart today and get 2 Day FREE shipping with Amazon Prime.
Is there an age limit for this exact knee crutch?
Yes and no. The old age limit for the first version of the iWalk was 12-65 years old, but with this improved device, now some people over the age of 65 have the ability to use the iWalk 2.0. As long as you had average strength and mobility, prior to your accident, you are a great contender for the iWalk 2.0 hands free crutch.
How long until I have to replace this hands free crutch?
Various factors will contribute to the life expectancy of your iWalk2.0, such as how well you take care of it, how often you use it, do your kid(s) or dog(s) play with the crutch a lot, etc. According to the seller, the iwalk crutch will last a long time, most likely longer than the time you will need to recover.