Uneven walking while using a walking boot, can sincerely cause problems, that initially didn’t exist. Such as swollen and damaged ankles, (which can then lead to agonizing falls, that can further elevate the chances of you or someone you love of shattering a bone (especially for those who suffer from fragile bones), thus transforming your life into an unneeded, more distressing and more pricey one).
But not anymore!!!
If you are searching for a cost-effective shoe balancer for walking boot, then the Procare evenup shoe balancer is the correct option for you. It is a practical product for those recovering from a broken foot, ankle, or leg.
A Closer Look at the Product:
The item is available in 3 sizes and can be put on without much difficulty. The ingenious design helps you easily even up your gait, by having the rubber straps wrap around your shoe, while you freely move around. The risk of hurting your back, hips, or ankle is reduced immensely, with the use of the Procare evenup shoe lift, as it is made up of 1/2″ and 1/4″ layers to allow for a custom fit of either 1/2″ or 3/4″.
How Much Does it Cost?
The cost of a Procare evenup shoe leveler is $19.99 (which is likely to change depending on where your purchase).
Pros and Cons
- Universal fit makes the Procare evenup shoe height leveler wearable on your left or right foot.
- This is one of the only ready to-use evenup shoe balancer available right now in the market.
- Equally useful for anybody recovering from broken legs, feet, or ankles.
- May be helpful for people recovering from other leg related injuries, such as torn tendons, damage tibia bones, etc.
- Each Procare evenup shoe balancer may be available to those outside of the U.S (Check the store to see if it’s available in your country).
- May have to remove while driving, as the evenup shoe lift will get stuck on the car peddles.
- May need to remove while using crutches, since the evenup shoe leveler may drag.
- May not 100% give you an even gait (depends on the type of shoes that you wear and other factors).
Should I get the Procare Evenup Shoe Balancer?
I understand that the high market saturation and creative marketing campaigns makes it harder for the average consumer to choose what items to purchase, but if you’re looking for a universal evenup shoe balancer, to even up your gait and deflate your risk of back, hip or ankle injuries, than the Procare evenup shoe balancer is the right device for you.